Pages

Rosebud Cottage is a sweet gift shoppe designed around a fictional personality of "Rosebud", she loves home, family and her idea of true love. Flowers, birds, bunnies, dishes, new and vintage can be found in the shop's inventory with a touch of "whimsy" for good measure. Located at 28A East Main Street, Franklin, NC. 828.369.2429, RosebudCottageNC.com Read Rosebud's stories here on our Blog.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Fever

It is so beautiful outside today.

The sun is shining, birds are singing, grass is green.

I love spring and I have a very bad case of spring fever today.

I was driving through town and flowers are blooming in front

of picket fences and people are planting in planters and pots. I

hope you are able to get outside and take a walk and breath deeply

all the spring fragrances.


I'm glad Rosebud Cottage features the look and feel of Spring since

I have to be inside.


Signed: Shopkeeper

1 comment:

  1. Spring is in the air and so is romance. Love is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete